Natural way to plump lips with a homemade cinnamon lip plumping and moisturizing scrub.
Most of us are diligent in our daily routine of cleansing and moisturizing our faces and I would bet that very few of us give much thought towards the daily care of our lips.
That is odd to me because if we are not careful, our lips can become dry, cracked and, even worst, blistered with cold sores
Not only that, we tend to go straight to the cheap, lip balms (like Chap-stick) and moisturizers. The ironic thing about these store bought moisturizers is that, over time, they actually dry out our lips because they contain alcohol which is extremely drying to the skin.
There is a product that will instantly give you plumper, moist and sexier lips in an instant… You Can Check Out The Review Here.
In the remainder of this post, I am going to give you some amazing ways to take care of your lips. Then at the end of this post I will give you a fabulous natural lip moisturizing and lip plumping scrub recipe that will restore dry lips and continue to keep them moist.
The Best Ways To Naturally Plump Your Lips And Keep Them Healthy At The Same Time.
- Drink lots of water…I know that is obvious but I couldn’t leave it out. Drinking a good amount of water a day keeps your skin subtle and plump. So, if your lips are continually dry, you know you need more water.
- Avoid licking your lips whenever possible. The saliva from your mouth has a certain amount of acid in it and what tiny bit of natural oil is on your lips, is striped away causing your lips to become irritated.
- Use a natural lip balm that doesn’t contain alcohol.
- Avoid using shiny lip glosses in the sun as they actually magnify the sun’s rays.
- If you choose to exfoliate your lips, be gentle and always make sure to hydrate with a proper lip moisturizer. The recipe below is excellent for exfoliating your lips.
- Use a soft toothbrush when exfoliating your lips or just gently rub with your finger tip. This method not only gets rid of dead skin but it also stimulates the blood circulation which plumps your lips slightly. And…who among us doesn’t want fuller, plumper sexy lips. Their is nothing like having sexy plump lips.
Homemade Lip Balm Recipes and Lip Scrubs Recipes That Will Help Your Lips Look Plumper and Rosier.
Don’t want to make your own? You can check out the latest Review on how to get sexy lips with one of the best lip plumping products on the market today!
Making your own homemade lip balm or homemade lip scrub is very easy. With just a couple of your kitchen pantry products you can, very easily, make your own lip products.
Most of the ingredients you will need are already in your pantry with, perhaps, the exception of essential oils. Here is a quick list of just a few items you will need to get started. You won’t need all of these because you can always substitute ingredients.
The spices found in these recipes are meant to stimulate blood flow which, in turn, will plump your lips and make them rosier in color.
- Coconut oil
- Olive oil
- Jojoba oil
- Almond oil
- Powdered cinnamon
- Essential oil of cinnamon
- Essential oil of peppermint
- Essential oil of cayenne
Homemade Lip Scrub Recipe
This recipe not only moisturizes but also leaves your lip looking rosier and healthier.
- 2 Tablespoons of coconut oil
- 1 Tablespoon sugar
- 5 Drops of cinnamon oil or peppermint oil. (can also use ground cinnamon to the scrub)
Combine well and apply in small amount to your lips, massaging gently with a soft toothbrush, makeup brush or the tip of your finger. Leave on for 5 minutes. Rinse gently with warm water and dry gently with soft towel.
Homemade Lip Balm Recipe
- 1 Tablespoon coconut oil
- 5 drops of essential oil ( peppermint or cinnamon oil is preferred)
- 1 small piece of a coloured lipstick to give a hint of color (optional)
Apply when needed. You will need a small container for this balm…most craft stores carry small containers. Perhaps use an empty container you may already have.