Yes, a lip plumper called ‘Idol Lips Lip Plumper’ is fast becoming one of the best lip plumpers on the market today.
This does not diminish the fact that most people are still interested in the quality of such a product. You may have some questions you need answered before you make your purchase. I totally agree.
That is why I have provided a ‘Question and Answer’ post that will help you make an informed decision.
So…here you are!
When the plumping lip gloss comes into contact with the skin, the Hyaluronic acid in the serum soaks up the water from the skin which in turn creates volume. This action fills up the gaps in the tiny wrinkles found there.
An Interesting Note: Lips do not produce their own natural oil and that is why lips tend to dry and crack easily.
- menthoxypropandiol – has a cooling effect.
- Cyclopentasiloxane – helps lips stay moist after application.
- Dipalrnitpoxlin – delays wrinkle appearance.
- hydrogenated polyisobutene – moisturizer and waterproof agent.
- Phenoxyethanol – preservative.
- Palmitowl Oligopeptide – renews skin, enhances the skins elasticity.
- Butylene glycol- aids in keep the lip plumper pliable.
- Vanilyl Butyl, Shea butter, sweet almond Candelilla and jojoba oil – these provides lasting moisture.
The main moisturizing elements in Idol’s lip plumping product are Jojoba Oil, Shea Butter and Sweet Almond. There is no doubt some people may be allergic to certain ingredients, however; the high quality of ingredients and the innovative technology used to make this product, greatly diminishes any potential side affects.
This lip billing product is one of the safest ways to get voluptuous lips without invasive procedures like surgery or Botox injections.
When you apply the lip plumping gloss there can be a strong tingling or stinging sensation but it does not last. This is caused by the cinnamon and mentho-lxypropaniol. These two ingredients, increases the flow of blood to the lips which increases the plumping affect. Do not misinterpret the stinging sensation you may feel for an allergic reaction. The cinnamon in this product causes extra blood flow to the lips which helps plump the lips instantly.
Some people experience a tingling or stinging sensation…this is normal. But with that said, if you tend to be sensitive to products of all kinds, you will want to take extra persuasions. That is just common sense.
Like any product, there is always a chance of an allergic reaction especially if you have a propensity to reacting to products. However…the quality ingredients and technology used in this product greatly diminishes any potential side effects. NOTE: Always read manufactures guidelines before using.
There is a 90 return policy on unopened products.
This lip plumper may have to be applied a couple times a day. If, for example, you are heading out in the evening, you may want to do a second application.
- Give you fuller sexier lips instantly.
- Little to no pain…just a stinging sensation due to the ingredient of cinnamon.
- No invasive procedures such as collagen treatments or surgeries.
- Long lasting moisturizing affect.
- Apply in seconds.
- Get results in seconds.
- Ninety day money back guarantee for unopened product.
- Fraction of the cost to other procedures.
- Small and compact gloss that fits in pocket or purse.
- It is not permanent …although some women say they are having lasting results.
- May have to apply a few times a day.
- May sting temporarily.